Off Topic The Biggest Loser - TV show

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gymgurl

Coach
Gymnast
Reaction score
Ok today i was watching the biggest loser which for those of you that don't know is a tv show in which fat people go on in order to lose weight.

Most days i don't have anything particularly against it but today they offered the contestants to spin a wheel which could win them a prize but not necessarily. This i haven't an issue but in order to spin the wheel they would have to eat a chocolate worth 77 calories for the first wheel, for the second they had to eat 5 profiteroles and for the 3rd a 1000 calorie chocolate moose.

I think this was particularly wrong as the show is trying to teach them will power not temptation. The other thing that annoyed me was that the wheels i swear were rigged (i know thats impossible but it seemed like it) there were few prizes given away and as a show to improve their health not to teach them temptation i think it was wrong and just disgusting and not right

any opinions?

I think it's an exploitative circus for people to go "LOL LOOK AT HOW FAT S/HE IS!!"

I hope it was a chocolate mousse and not a chocolate moose! ;) But yeah, you're right - way to teach them willpower.

lolz i am really bad at spelling, and i think it was a chocolate mousse unless i missed something and there was a thing with antlers next to the glass

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back