Parents Trust the process!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Flip4funmom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
I'm sure all of you veteran parents already know this but I've just figured out (3 months into team) that its just to step back and trust the coaches. In the beginning I was able to watch quite a bit of practice and was concerned that it didn't appear my son (5) was doing much so I was a little concerned. Well as of recently I haven't been watchi g as much and in the last 2 weeks my son has mastered climbing the rope almost to the ceiling, almost his whole trampoline routine by memory, and the best part, he can do a round off back handspring. HE'S 5! I'm not sure who was more proud him or me.

I'm not sure of the point of this I just wanted to share somewhere people would understand.

Will he be old enough to start competing this year? I don't think there is much in the world cuter than little guys competing L4. What fun!

Will he be old enough to start competing this year? I don't think there is much in the world cuter than little guys competing L4. What fun!

Yes, he starts competing in January. He does t&t so he can compete a bit younger. If he was still doing MAG he would have to wait another year.

Congratulations on joining the gym parent club and I do the same. Sometimes it's really hard to watch and not be in "control" and trust the coaches have my gymnasts best interest. I agree with taking time away then coming back to see the progress. Also, going back and watching old videos of my gymnast and then seeing how far she's come is amazing! Good luck to your son!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

THE BEST OF ALL TIME

Back