Off Topic Tuesdays with Morrie

• Thread starter Thread starter lilgymnast7
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
L

lilgymnast7

Just wondering if anyone had ever read the book or seen the movie Tuesdays with Morrie. The movie and book really opened my eyes and even had me in tears. It really makes you think about all the good things in life. It touched me and made me understand those hard things that people don't speak of. Words can't describe the lessons taught in both the book and movie. I highly recommend this movie and book to anyone, adults and kids. It is a quick read that makes you sit down and just think. It made me stop thinking of all that I need to do today, and it made me realize the importance of small things. I am going to admit that I hate reading, so this is VERY unusual for me to EVER write something on books. My teachers all read this book and were amazed when I told them I never heard of it. They still read it today, so it is NOT just a kids book. It motivated me and honestly inspired me. It is really more than a just an ordinary book. All in all, this book summarizies what life really is. You can check the movie out on youtube or rent it, but you should also read the book. Sometimes we just need a break in life, and this book drew me in and truly changed my thoughts. :)

I wanted to share one of my favorite quotes from this story. "When you learn how to die, you learn how to live."

Last edited by a moderator:
Movie Link

I was going to put a link to the tralier, but unfortunately it wasn't quite working. Check it out on youtube though if you are interested and let me know what ya think!

I haven't seen the movie, but I did read the book. GREAT BOOK!! I received it as a gift a couple of years ago, and since reading it, I've passed it on to a friend. :)

The book is excellent and I also recommend the movie! The book is better, but the movie is done very nicely. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back