Parents update on my girls!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
first of all soon to be gymnast#3(LOL) just turned 2 yesterday! eek where does the time go!

and oldest dd finally moved up to Level 4 and is progressing nicely! she is still nervous about her bhs but the poss of concussion is in her head since well she was first thought to have one .
but over all I am soo proud of her,

dd#2 had her first meet this past weekend
she did great!! still needs a lot of work but really she is out having fun
and she has improved greatly from last year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlwbo4-lS8Q

Watched your dd#2's vid. She is soo bubbly! I love it!! Mine always looks so serious! lol. It'd be nice to actually be able to tell she's having a blast, like your dd. And it looks like we both have "Mia's" in level 4. And your dd's leo is the same one the level5's and 6's have at our gym, just in pink instead of blue...too funny!!

So you have two now in level 4? Congrats to both of them!!

And happy birthday to your littlest gymmie!!
Sounds like you are very busy!:D

thanks for the birthday wish! I still cannot belive my little babe is not a baby anymore (tho she will always be my baby girl LOL)

yep 2 level 4 girls now , hope the money tree keeps coming!! LOL

It was so nice to watch her video. Thanks for sharing. Also kudos to you with 2 in gymnastics one soon to be.

She did great!! Lots of improvements from last season!!

I hope DD1 gets over her ROBHS issues. It is hard when they get hurt. My DD peeled off the high bar and is now trying to get over her fears of having it happen again. No fun.

Last edited:
She did great! I love how she fought so hard to stay on that beam!!!!:) She really looked very confident out there....especially for a first meet!

Thanks everyone

she really did improve from last season!

I am soo proud of both of them and now cannot wait for older dd to get her skills she needs since she works so hard.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back