Parents Update

• Thread starter Thread starter medic3188
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
M

medic3188

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. This was a very bad three weeks for us. I ended up the the ICU for two weeks with my asthma and Ambers gym closed with no notice.

So I got out of the hospital on Sat and Amber has been working out off and on at a gym around the corner. They have welcomed her without any questions and she is happy. She will continue to compete level 3 for the next 3 meets and maybe the season we shall see. She just wants to compete. So we will be at Suncoast in Tampa next month if anyone will be there.

Medic, so glad you are home. I cannot imagine being in the hospital that long, I think I would go crazy. I am so happy that the new gym has welcomed your DD and that she will get to continue the season.

Please keep us posted on her meets and take of yourself.

So happy to hear you are feeling better. I can't imagine spending 2 weeks in the hospital, I am sure your very happy to be home. Glad Amber is happy in her new gym and will be competing again soon. You have both been through so much lately, I hope things settle down and you can just relax and enjoy the holidays. Take care of yourself and keep posting about Amber!!

So glad you are out of the hospital, I was wondering how you were doing. Asthma is no joke and two weeks in the hosptial when you have small kids is no fun.

Great that Amber has found a nice place to train and compete for now. Does she have to change leos etc?

Wow! So glad that you are healthy again and that Amber has found a new gym that she's happy at. I'm sorry that the old gym closed with no notice, that is awful! I hope that you were able to get any meet fees and other funds back from them. They had to know that they were going under long before closing the doors, so it is totally wrong of them to have accepted any meet fees and begun a season for these girls and then shut it down in the middle of a season -- sticking them between a rock and hard place. Totally unfair!

I hope that all gets resolved properly, and that Amber continues to flourish in her new gym! Good luck!

Wow! You must have been really sick to be in ICU that long! So glad that you've gotten better. Congrats to Amber on finding a gym she likes. I hope she does great this season.

Glad you are home from the hospital finally, that was a long time. Also happy that Amber has found a good place to train for now that is close to home. Looking forward to hearing how she does.

Happy to hear you are feeling better and Amber likes her new gym.I assume you are talking about the Sports fest in Tampa,our gym host the meet but my dd will not be competing she has a camping trip that weekand but I might have to work it.It's a great meet she will have alot of fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back