Parents What happened to......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

cbifoja

Proud Parent
Reaction score
I found myself thinking of a member that used to be quite active but that I don't remember seeing around lately. And I can't remember his user name but he was a dad with a kid 7-9ish and like an L3/L4 maybe last year.

He was really enthusiastic about the sport and was quite active for several months. Kinda curious how his girl is doing as he always shared a lot of her progress and I thought it was neat how much he supported her.

Anyone remember who I am talking about????? I know it's not a lot to go on. :-(

Yes, I think that's who she is thinking of. You're right. I haven't seen him on here in a while either.

You're awesome! That's exactly who it was.

People move on, kids quit, all kinds of reason why parents come and go here. We have many prolific posters come and go over the years.

lol...you didn't just say that...(dunno is ducking and running for cover as he types) hahahahaha :)

His dd competed the fall season as a new 4 but it doesn't appear that she is competing the spring. Not sure why. Hopefully not an injury

His dd competed the fall season as a new 4 but it doesn't appear that she is competing the spring. Not sure why. Hopefully not an injury

Isn't it normal to not compete spring if you compete fall? My girls competed spring and now not competing again until this fall. I thought it was more uncommon to compete both seasons...

Isn't it normal to not compete spring if you compete fall? My girls competed spring and now not competing again until this fall. I thought it was more uncommon to compete both seasons...
I believe this girl is in a state that competes fall through spring as one season, with state meet in the spring (none in the fall).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back