Parents Where's Mariposa?

• Thread starter Thread starter gymgramma
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
G

gymgramma

I haven't read any posts from her in quite awhile. Does anyone know if she and her family are OK? Hadn't Abbie been injuried? Just wondering

She is still around, just busy right now. She and the kids are fine and healthy.

Gymgramma,

Thanks for thinking of us! We are hanging in there. :) Things are tough financially and I STILL can't find a job, but we keep plugging along. Girls are both happy and healthy, that is all one can hope for! Abby's back turned out to be okay, she had an x-ray and then a CT that were both negative and has pain free since she went back after the Holiday break, thank goodness. She is competing her first year of level 5 (didn't even have to miss the meet I was worried about getting are refund from) and is doing great, very consistent and improving on little things here and there. I still post videos on our YouTube channel, just not on here. :) Should have updated my thread, but forgot. I still post here, just not as much as I used to.

Again, thanks for the thread! I feel loved. :)

So glad to hear from you Mariposa. Abby looks great as a Level 5. Good luck with your job hunt....I hope you find the perfect job soon!

Thank you for your response too Bog!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back