Parents woohoo!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gothgymmom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
So, after a very long week, my baby is finally home! she made a new bestie, and got to do alot of cool things. however I do have a huge complaint about the photography at IGC. I have seen hundreds of photos of the same girls every day, and only a few of my dd. they say that they try to get everyone, but some are camera shy ( which i know is not my dd), im thinking that they take more pics of the "regulars" who go there every year. im sorry, but i cant afford to send my kid every year, and with this being her first time at camp, i would have really enjoyed seeing alot of pics of her! and not only did they not take alot of pics, but out of the maybe 30 pics of my dd, only 4-5 were of her actually doing gymnastics! the rest were of her doing rec time! if I wanted pics like that i would have sent her to a regular summer camp! i would have loved to see more pics of her doing actual gymnastics as that is why i sent her there! has anyone else had those problems when their child was at IGC?

I think IGC is kind of know for provided the whole "camp" experience and not quite as focused on the gymnastics aspects. But we haven't gone before. If you want more time on straight gymnastics then I would have her go to a college camp or a private gym camp. DD just came back from a camp that was almost 40 hours of gym in a week. She had a blast.

Sorry about the pictures. It is frustrating when you see everyone but you kid.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back