Anon xcel diamond

• Thread starter Anonymous (9ab2)
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

Anonymous (9ab2)

i know you can flip tsuks in diamond and i’m working on them in the pit. (i am over rotating into the pit so i hope to add in a mat soon) however, i never see them competed, is that because they get more deductions compared to a yurchenko? i don’t see myself doing a yurkchenko in the near future but if i see them social media i feel like a tsuk always gets underscored. should i just not flip in diamond and go the twisting route to avoid deductions?

i know you can flip tsuks in diamond and i’m working on them in the pit. (i am over rotating into the pit so i hope to add in a mat soon) however, i never see them competed, is that because they get more deductions compared to a yurchenko? i don’t see myself doing a yurkchenko in the near future but if i see them social media i feel like a tsuk always gets underscored. should i just not flip in diamond and go the twisting route to avoid deductions?
I’ve seen both. One girl from my gym consistently got 9.4-9.7 on her tsuk, another consistently got that on the twist. Regardless of the vault height and landing will be the main factors if you can do the vault properly….the biggest difference with tsuks is the chest down deductions on the landing. If you can’t land with your chest upright I would stick with the twist.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back