Parents Yay! Dd moved up!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

my4buffaloes

Proud Parent
Reaction score
I kind of figured she would, but you never know what the coaches are going to do until it is done. She is now a level 6. She couldn't be happier and really me too. She repeated level 4 three times and both of us really don't want to repeat a level again for awhile LOL. BUT I am dreading level 6! It seems like that is the level that really kicks girls butts so to speak. She had a great level 5 year but based on other people I know, that means nothing for level 6. Anyone experienced that?

Congrats to your dd!! Yes, L6 is known to be tougher than L5 with tighter judging. It is a time to work on some great new skills, so hope she has a great time.

Congrats to your daughter!! Hope level 6 isn't too scary for her and she has a lot of fun.

Cograts to her achieving L6. My Dd struggled with bars which was a big difference for her from L5 which was a strength for her. For her that was the fly in the ointment. Beam was it's usual neminis for her with wobbles not so much the skills part which she did ok with. Floor and vault were good. Scoring on bars seemed harsher than L5 ( IMHO ). However for her team mate who had a difficult L5 year, she rocked on L6 and it all came together for her Lol so you never know! Best to your Dd :)

Congrats to her on moving up! Hope she has a great L6 season!

Awesome! Congrats to her, and I'm sure she will rock her level 6 season!! Keep us posted!! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back