WAG floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

paigep2003

Gymnast
My coach asked me the other day to start trying to look for floor music for the 17-18 season. This year I want a cool trap style. I've been looking all over and I just cant seem to find anything good. Does anyone have suggestions? :)

"Cool trap style" ?? What does that mean? :confused:

I'd be happy to find you some, and even cut it if you find a song you like and can't find floor music.

Something like this? Or totally wrong direction.

Although I like that, I was actually looking for more of a trap style. I'm really sorry this is confusing. I've already found a few that I like but I wanted some other options. Here's two I was looking at, if this points you a better direction.

Although I like that, I was actually looking for more of a trap style. I'm really sorry this is confusing. I've already found a few that I like but I wanted some other options. Here's two I was looking at, if this points you a better direction.

So these aren't exactly straight up trap songs, but I think you might enjoy them. The first one is a club-type song with hardstyle influences, and the second is trap step/club trap. Very easy to edit both of these songs, too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back