Level 4 and Level 9 battle it out on the beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
That was actually kinda neat to see. The little L4 girl might not have had the prescision the L9 girl did, but I think she held her own...lol
There were a couple things she wasnt able to do, but for the most part she pulled it off. To the still fairly untrained eye such as mine (lol) she did a good job, as did the L9 young lady

yeah haha a level 4 doing a backtuck and landing it on the high beam lol

yeah haha in aus we uptrain alot haha shes tiny and super talented :) she always comes first ahah

I thought it was really cute but then I was just amazed. I know everybody else already said this, but... a back tuck on high beam? In level 4? I know level 5's and even some level 6's that can't do them on floor! Same with the back handspring... I mean, not as hard, but still amazing! I love how she just did a straight jump for the front tuck and then suddenly she's doing back tucks!! :p

I thought it was really cute but then I was just amazed. I know everybody else already said this, but... a back tuck on high beam? In level 4? I know level 5's and even some level 6's that can't do them on floor! Same with the back handspring... I mean, not as hard, but still amazing! I love how she just did a straight jump for the front tuck and then suddenly she's doing back tucks!! :p

haha yeh she's super talented lol, haha yeh it was funny she even fell on it probably the most basic thing she knows lol, she's level 5 this year and doing layout fulls on floor :/

hakunamatata- No it wasn't her first time she does them in practice sometimes, she is level 5 now and doing layout full twists on floor, she is super talented lol :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back