MAG first meet over

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Well, we survived our first meet of the season. Derek had a solid meet..some things to work on, but still, did great.

And..
He placed 1st in the AA :) This is his first AA 1st place and he was so excited. His team placed first too.

Now to get ready for the next BIG meet :)

Thanks everyone. he is pretty excited. He was all grins on this one! Hoping it carries through this week in practice for the big meet on Sunday!!! LOL! Or, at least until tomorrow morning :)

And even cooler...I got to meet trapar in person :) And her son. That was pretty neat! I love getting to know parents on other teams.

Congratulations to Derek! My son had his first meet this weekend too. So glad that one is done. It was nice to see the new skills he has gained. He scratched highbar and floor but did good on the other 4 events. Proud of him! Good luck on your son's meet next weekend!

And even cooler...I got to meet trapar in person :) And her son. That was pretty neat! I love getting to know parents on other teams.

It was so fun to meet you also! Next time maybe we can get the boys to meet each other, too! Congrats again to Derek and his team. He's gonna have an awesome season :).

I know. that would be fun :) We went to bed early and got up early to go skiing on Sunday. It was a blast! Are you guys staying anywhere for JRMO?

I know. that would be fun :) We went to bed early and got up early to go skiing on Sunday. It was a blast! Are you guys staying anywhere for JRMO?

No, we are just going up Sunday late morning since it's not too far and Chase doesn't compete until the afternoon. We'll look for you in passing, though!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No, we are just going up Sunday late morning since it's not too far and Chase doesn't compete until the afternoon. We'll look for you in passing, though!

Scratch that. He has relapsed with pneumonia. No meet for him. :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back