Melody Leotard Deals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
Figured I'd start a thread where we can post all the deals since the other one's title was specific to that leotard.

This week is the 'Sonic' leotard, it's 40% off and originally only $20!! Making it $12, great deal!!
I'll be at camp this week over 4th of July and don't have any Red, White, and Blue Leotards, thought this would be perfect!!

Melody Leotards - Sonic Tank Leotard

Also, if you have a facebook page, you can 'like' their post each monday and be entered to win this leotard!!

I got on here to post the same thing, but you beat me to it! For $12 (and their shipping is super-cheap too) I might need to buy a couple in various sizes to keep on hand for gymnast-friend birthday gifts.

Thank you for sharing these great deals!

How do their sizes run? My DD is between a CM and CL in GK Elite brand (I buy her CL's now). What size would she need in Melody?

Thanks!!

How do their sizes run? My DD is between a CM and CL in GK Elite brand (I buy her CL's now). What size would she need in Melody?

Well, someone was saying that they run short in the torso, but I have all of DD's recently washed leos hanging on hangers on a line in the basement (I try to hoard them down there for a while so that she wears some of her "less favorite but still won't let mom get rid of them" leos sometimes). Her melody leotard hung down to the same length as all of her AXS leos (mostly GK, but with a snowflake and probably a few other brands thrown in there), but when I checked the tag, is was a youth XL. Ultimately though, I think they run very similar to GK.

Well, someone was saying that they run short in the torso, but I have all of DD's recently washed leos hanging on hangers on a line in the basement (I try to hoard them down there for a while so that she wears some of her "less favorite but still won't let mom get rid of them" leos sometimes). Her melody leotard hung down to the same length as all of her AXS leos (mostly GK, but with a snowflake and probably a few other brands thrown in there), but when I checked the tag, is was a youth XL. Ultimately though, I think they run very similar to GK.

I ordered a CXL for my dd who normally wears GK CL. Should be arriving today or tomorrow, so I can report back :D

My dd is between a CM and CL as well. A medium is the right width, but not quite long enough, a child large is too wide. The child intermediate from Melody Leo's fit her perfectly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

We just ordered and received our first two Melody leotards the other day. My daughter LOVED 'designing' her own....and when they arrived, she was thrilled. They really are beautiful...and at $30 a great deal.

However they definitely were short in the torso...I measured her and ordered AS based on torso size where it said she was right in the middle....but when she tried them on, they were both too tight for her. That being said, they didnt' look too tight at all but she said they felt tight.

I called the company and the woman (Melody) was super helpful! She was more than happy to exchange the leos and told me she would make an 'in between size' for my daughter, no problem!

We just need to call her back with the exact torso measurement....but she wants me to call with my daughter standing in front of me with the leo on...so need to plan that :)

I think this is just terrific and will happily order from her in the future! Price plus design can't be beat!

We often order from K-Bee leos and these tend to be a bit more ($35?) than Melody so I'll happily make the switch for such style and service :)

Customer service at K-Bee is not wonderful, in my experience. And yes, Melody is lovely. We're actually going to do a "design your own leotard" fundraiser through her in the spring... provide line drawings of the designs, swatches of all the different fabrics, etc. and let girls "design" and order their leotards. Maybe I should ask for "sample" leos for people to to try on for size. Melody says she's never done anything like this before, so I'll let you know how it turns out!

Well, I got DD's Year of the Dragon and Sonic leos in the mail on Thursday and Friday... they're DEFINITELY big in the body - I have a CS in the butterfly leo, and I think it fits DD perfectly except that she's started to complain that it's too tight (in the crotch-area), so I ordered CMs. The length is great, but it's baggy - the whole top half is just not good. DD still wore the Dragon leo on Saturday's practice, and got tons of compliments - it really is a gorgeous leo, especially for the price

Customer service at K-Bee is not wonderful, in my experience. And yes, Melody is lovely. We're actually going to do a "design your own leotard" fundraiser through her in the spring... provide line drawings of the designs, swatches of all the different fabrics, etc. and let girls "design" and order their leotards. Maybe I should ask for "sample" leos for people to to try on for size. Melody says she's never done anything like this before, so I'll let you know how it turns out!

This sounds so cool!

My daughter finally wore her Year of the Dragon leo and it fit fine. This was my first leo through Melody and it was a good experience. I've also always had good experiences with KBee.

Today she posted the London Banner leo for $18. Good deal!

Oh, and after emailing her, Melody said she would do a special-fit leo for my DD too - body of a CS and length of a CM. I told her she should do a "Child-Beginner" size (since the CI is halfway between a CM and a CL). :p

I was just coming to post that!!

LOVEE the London Banner Leo!! I held off on buying the sonic because I'm not a fan of racer-back leos and boy am I glad I did!!
I'm planning on getting the london one!!
So just to confirm, should I order a size up in Melody Leos verse what I wear in GK??

So just to confirm, should I order a size up in Melody Leos verse what I wear in GK??

I don't know... I bought my daughter the AXS (same size she wears in GK) in the sonic... it came yesterday and it looks really big to me! She hasn't tried it on yet (it's for her Easter basket... dragon leo for her sister), so I don't know for sure, but I certainly am glad I didn't order an additional size UP! Luckily there is no additional fee (other than your own postage to mail it back) for exchanges!

If you have questions, I would email Melody with your measurements and see what she recommends.

Showed it to DD who HAD to have it. Bought it with her own $$. She is hoping it will be here by next Tuesday, "so I can wear it to my first practice as a level 7!"

MaryA, did your daughter try on the AXS yet? My DD's GK competition leo is an AXS, but she has a little room to grow. Wondering if I should size down?

She tried it on and said it was really comfortable. I washed it and hung it next to a GK AXS and the Melody did hang down about an inch longer than the GK. Her child XL Melody leo hangs down to the same length as most of her AXS GK leos.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back