New Member, Old Lurker...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gym Beam

Proud Parent
Hello,
I'm the proud parent of a new Level 3 gymnast. She had an in-house meet this month and is looking forward to her first competition next month. I've been lurking on this board since late Spring/early Summer soaking in all the stories and information that CB provides. Now that DD is officially on the Team, I thought I should formally join the community and hopefully provide as much information/thoughts/experiences as CB has provided me these past months. It's nice to know I won't be "alone" as I watch my DD fulfill her passion. Now, it's time to chalk up at the bucket!

Sincerely,
Gym Beam

Welcome!! Good luck to your dd on level 3. My dd's lil gym sis that she was paired up with to mentor is a level 3. So, we will be right there with ya!!

Welcome! I too have a new level 3. My DD is 6 years old and likewise looking forward to her first team competition next month.

I am also a new member and lurked for a couple of years. My gym girl is a new level 7 and I'm a little nervous about her moving to optionals. Her first competition is not until December so I've got a while to cool my heels and keep my nose out of her gym business.
;)

Amb1485

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back