3 out of 4

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She is seriously rocking L6. You must be SOOO proud of her. A 36AA at L6 is just unbelievable! She is really coming into her own this year. I love it!!!
Stupid squat on! ;)

I was remiss...

I left out a very important part of my meet report. One of the best things that happened at the meet was that the remaining two members of the team who had not yet qualified for states got the necessary score, so now all 6 level 6's are going together. They were all very giddy about it!

I swear I thought I responded to your post yesterday but sometimes my posts don't actually "post". Anyway, .....way to go Kathy!! I am really sorry the bar fairy left early. I know I asked you to send her to Florida when she was done up there, she may have started her vacation early! lol!!
Even still, I think she rocked all events. To get a 8.45 on bars even with a fall is great!!

Just had to add...watched the video and her vault is amazing! I remember her first couple L5 meets where she could barely get over the table! :) :) :)

Just had to add...watched the video and her vault is amazing! I remember her first couple L5 meets where she could barely get over the table! :) :) :)

Yes, I wish I had kept the videos from those early vaults. Deleted them as they were too painful to watch, but now I think she would get a kick out of seeing her 4.8 (or something like that) vault from beginning of level 5 (which seems like an age ago but was only 15 months).

She is doing very well at level 6, such a tough level. Congrats to her! Hope she hits 4 for 4 next meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back