Parents A Great Day -- Makes It All Worth While

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

vagymmomma

Proud Parent
As any parent who has been around the sport for even a short amount of time knows, there are a lot of highs and lows along the way in gymnastics. I'm sure most here would agree that it really comes down to DD's/DS' love for the sport. My DD was positively GIDDY after practice yesterday and it took forever to calm her excitement and get her to bed.

She did her BWO-BHS on the high beam for the first time (she's a new L7). 5 times without a spot she excitedly told me. And her coach told her that one of her vaults would have been around a 9.5 or 9.6. And she did all her free hips to handstand on the high bar. And she got an 8.9 when they were scored on floor for the first time (which may not seem great, but it's good for her at the beginning of the season).

I can't remember the last time she was so excited and I can tell you it made all the time, the money and the other frustrations worth while. Here's hoping all your gymmies have days like that soon.

That is awesome!!! You have to love when they have one of those breakthrough happy days!!! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back