Off Topic Acro Army - Americas Got Talent

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
Has anyone seen these guys!
I've seen posts of them for weeks but never watched them. They are absolutely incredible!!
These girls and guys are members of the USA Acrobatic national team!

Definitely keeps an eye on them in upcoming weeks! (Not sure how far along America's Got Talent is right now)

Here is a video if you haven't seen it!

I freaking love watching acro! And seeing it in more of a show performance, rather than a competition performance makes it easy for the average viewer to see how incredible it is.

We get quite a few acro groups on Britains got talent. Spelbound won it in 2010, whilst also training for the acro world champs and they've gone on to be booked for festivals and shows all over the place.

I think it's amazing to watch when done properly like that - really entertaining and awe inspiring at the same time.

I almost never watch TV but happened to catch them the other night and was actually inspired to get online and vote for them!

I wish there was some sort of competitive acro group in our area. Even just a competitive dance studio with an acro group, though one through a gym would be better. DD would balk at doing cheer when she is done with gymnastics... She's too much of a "jock." Would never do the skirts or hair bows. But I think she would enjoy acro. And as much as it would be nerve wracking if your kid was one of the ones getting thrown in the air, I think it would be way less stressful to watch your kid compete in a group setting rather than out there competing all on her own like gymnastics!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back