Adult Classes in GA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

P

peace.love.gymnast

Does anyone on here know of any gyms within a 1 hour drive from downtown Atlanta or less that offer classes for adults or let adults do open gym? I already tumble somewhere, but I have nowhere to practice the other events :( I have researched, but can't really seem to find any that close to me. Thanks.

Don't know off the top of my head but f you're in Atlanta the chances are pretty high that you will find not only an open gym but adult classes too. Give a call to some of the gyms there. I may be imagining it but when I was researching southern gyms I think Atlanta or marrietta area had somethig

You should definetly call the gyms. When I went to college I contacted the local gym and asked if there was a class for adults. It was "teen gym" but I was still allowed to go and I loved it! I checked out some websites for you and there's a "High school Gymnastics" but they don't specify how old is the maximum they only say 13 & up. This is at Atlanta Gymnastics Center. I hope this helps

I work out at Southern Gymnastics in Loganville Ga where I coach team. There are not alot of adults interested in classes so we don't have a "adult class" right now. You can call or email the gym to check it out and I will talk to them about it tonight and let you know. I would love to have an adult class at our gym :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back