another camp question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think my daughter has pretty much convinced me that she wants to go to IGC this summer. Does anybody know how to find out what famous gymnasts will be visiting on which weeks?

You can either call the camp or a lot of times it will be posted on the website

You can book for a week and then move her around accordingly when they are announced. I am not sure when that is though. A quick call to their halpful office staff should clear it up for you.

Personally we we happy with a non-celeb week (at least not a huge one) as it was quieter. Apparently the celeb weeks are packed to the gills.

Katy went for two summers and from what I remember, the schedules don't really get "firmed up" until spring for the visiting celebrities!!! And of course, those gymnasts schedules are always "subject to change!" IGC IS a great camp though!!

I agree about non-celeb week. DD was the two year ago when Nastia was there and last year with Shawn Johnson. Although it is great they get to have picture taken and all that, it is very very crowded. She is headed week 1 this year, which is usually quieter as not all schools are even out. It had less than 1/2 the kids that Shawn Johnson week had!

We have booked for the week of the 11th July and are hoping for no celeb, aren't we odd. We have to commit to the date as we have other kids and it is a loooong drive from Quebec and plan to stay in NYC and make like tourists!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back