Parents Anyone elses kids in texas???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBeeMom

Proud Parent
Our girls arrived today and I miss mine already. It was exciting getting them ready for the trip and I think they are all prepared well for testing. Here is hoping all goes well. Hard to have my baby so far away from me, we are on the east coast. Anyone else missing their TOPs testers???

Good luck to your dd. My dd was suppose to test today but she fractured her foot about 5 weeks ago and just started back to light tumbling this week and will hopefully be released from the Dr. on monday. We both miss being at the ranch. She was A team when she was 8 and 9 so it has been very dissappointing not being there.

Good luck to your dd. My dd was suppose to test today but she fractured her foot about 5 weeks ago and just started back to light tumbling this week and will hopefully be released from the Dr. on monday. We both miss being at the ranch. She was A team when she was 8 and 9 so it has been very dissappointing not being there.
So sorry to hear your dd is missing it this year. Get that little gymmie healthy so she can be ready for HOPES next year!

My 10yr old DD got back late Saturday night from testing. She was excited about her results as a whole. Her scores from skills ranged from 9.0 to 9.5. She maxed out on her strength tests except for presses and splits. She had a fall after doing 5. She was very disappointed... Oh her splits scores were 7 on the left and a 9 on the right leg. We think its good enough for B Camp but obviusly hoping for A.

My 10yr old DD got back late Saturday night from testing. She was excited about her results as a whole. Her scores from skills ranged from 9.0 to 9.5. She maxed out on her strength tests except for presses and splits. She had a fall after doing 5. She was very disappointed... Oh her splits scores were 7 on the left and a 9 on the right leg. We think its good enough for B Camp but obviusly hoping for A.

My dd came back late Saturday night as well. Sounds like your dd has an excellent chance at making A! Hoping results are out by the end of the week.

My wife, who was at the Saturday morning parents meeting, also heard that results would be done at the end of this week. Thanks for the words of encouragement @gymlialyn. Hope your DD gets the results she is looking for as well.

I like the end of this week much better than 2-3 weeks:) Lets hope we get answers SOON!!!!!! Good luck everyone.

I brought a few girls to Texas as well. Those sound like A team scores to me.. I do believe after being there all weekend with someone in each age group, the general consensus was the presses and splits were the majorities low scores... There were some girls that finished all 10 presses but only 2 were counted. Yes, The parents and coaches were all told that results should be out by the end of the week.

No scores yet and its the end of the week:( Oh well, at least they get to work on season routines now!! Thats a nice change of pace from TOPs drills.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back