Parents Banquet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The two that we have attended have had awards ceremonies, a meal, and time for the girls to just socialize. As for the awards, some were serious and some were purposefully silly. One gym's awards were given to each girl for something and one gym only gave a set amount, which meant most girls didn't get one. Honestly, the awards where there was a set amount meant more to the girls who received them, and no one who didn't receive one had hurt feelings.

The two that we have attended have had awards ceremonies, a meal, and time for the girls to just socialize. As for the awards, some were serious and some were purposefully silly. One gym's awards were given to each girl for something and one gym only gave a set amount, which meant most girls didn't get one. Honestly, the awards where there was a set amount meant more to the girls who received them, and no one who didn't receive one had hurt feelings.
Ok thanks...I was wondering if they give awards. I had gone to my other child's swim banquet and they handed out the ribbons they earned at the meets, but I was wondering about gymnastics because they get their award at the meets.

We have dinner, give out the yearbooks. Recognize any state team banners won. Recognize the coaches. Recognize any gymmie graduating HS. Recognize ant parents for extra effort. Pep talk for the next season.

Gymmies get their own tables which they love.

We have a DJ, kids sign each others yearbooks. And because they are gymmie and our banquet is in nice weather they usually end out outside doing simple flips and handstand contests and play leap frog

Ok thanks...I was wondering if they give awards. I had gone to my other child's swim meet and they handed out the ribbons they earned at the meets, but I was wondering about gymnastics because they get their award at the meets.

These awards are different than medals. They usually include gymnast of the year, most improved,best team spirit, etc. Some of the sillier ones we saw were most chalk used, most talkative, loudest cheerer, best splits, etc.

These awards are different than medals. They usually include gymnast of the year, most improved,best team spirit, etc. Some of the sillier ones we saw were most chalk used, most talkative, loudest cheerer, best splits, etc.
Oh that sounds cute. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. I just wasn't sure what to expect. Thanks

Our gym does a dinner and awards... silly and serious ones. So everyone goes home with something but there is gymnast of the year and most improved for the year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back