British Teams

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think the jokers were pre-nominated and they picked the gymnast and apparatus they thought they would get the highest score on - which then presumably got some sort of bonus.

In other news, I'm loving the livestreaming of the school games. No trouble understanding what's going on there at all :)

I noticed Aasha on the start list for Sapphire and also on the pic on their facebook page.

As for squads, isn't it usaual to have a couple of big name teams missing from the Teams comp?

I would much have preferred to have been there instead of watching the latest scores on gymdata but my daughter didn't want to miss gym. It sounds like an eventful couple of days.

Were there any stand-out performances, Muffin, except for the ones we'd all expect?

Were there any stand-out performances, Muffin, except for the ones we'd all expect?

I was pleasantly surprised with Imogen Chan. I think she's been out for for a while but performed some beautiful routines this weekend. There were also some lovely floor routines presentation wise from the younger ones- Lucy Stanhope, Phoebe Turner, Jade from London and Alyana (sp?) from Sapphire particularly caught my eye.

I wonder how they picked who did the apparatus competition for each region as it is before voluntaries? They could have used them as a qualifier in each region.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back