Parents Can I just say that my dd is a ROCKSTAR!!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Canadian_gym_mom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
So the first meet is coming up and her gym invited some judges in to have a mock meet yesterday. Since she started training in the afternoon this year, I don't get the chance to watch her very often.

HOLY MOLEY! She did amazing! Her floor routine was dynamite. Her vaults were spectacular. She did fall over on her beam mount (press handstand) but she nailed the rest of it.

She didn't do her bars. She is still having a fear block about it but we are just saying that she will do it when she is confident and comfortable with no pressure from me and just encouragement from her coaches.

Okay, I know only here can I be so braggy about my daughter. Thank you for allowing me to shamelessly do this in the relative anonymity of this place.

Check the private brags area for a video. :)

Oh, adding... that she has her gym nickname and I am not happy about it. Butt-face. Oh yes you read that right. I thought it was something her coaches were jokingly calling her when she gave them a hard time or whatever, but no. You can clearly hear her friends cheering it during her floor. *sigh*

Wow, that is hyterical. great job on the skills! Can't wait to eventually see my little kiddo showing off.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back