Off Topic Chevrolet Strong ad

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Got another great Ram commercial...

Y'all watch too many commercials! Don't you have a fast forward button by now?

No minivan, Mini ALL4. Fierce little SUV with British heritage.

We do not get the US Super Bowl ads as they are blocked, a bit like gymnastics you know.

We own a '99 Chevy Silverado. 180K miles and still going. I Live in a place where guns, trucks and manual labor are admired. This commercial makes me smile. But I don't like you any less for hating it. ;-)

Its definitely a demographic commercial. I personally love them, though the 3 min one linked was overkill. I love the fact that they present men in such a Positive and caring light. A family man, a community helper, a hard worker. To often today the men in commercials are made to be blundering idiots. some of those are already linked in this thread.

*shrug* ads aimed at men always seemed to assume we are incapable of thinking about anything farther away than the nearest beer or attractive female. Ads aimed at women always seemed to assume they are incapable of thinking about anything other than calorie counting and birth control.

I find both pretty offensive, to be honest

Its definitely a demographic commercial. I personally love them, though the 3 min one linked was overkill. I love the fact that they present men in such a Positive and caring light. A family man, a community helper, a hard worker. To often today the men in commercials are made to be blundering idiots. some of those are already linked in this thread.
I want to clarify that I was talking about the original commercial posted. Not the one directly above my first post..... And what is up with the very short edit ability? didn't it used to be about 3 hours? I just posted 25 min ago and it wouldn't let me edit.

Oh we don't go belt buckles and cars to be all manly and country in the UK. Our real men wear wellies and eat yoghurt. Mmmmm!

Brilliant @Jenny - I've never seen that one, although that scenery looks familiar ! lol Top tip, Aldi's own brand yoghurts are Yeo Valley ;)

My sister used to work for them! Her fridge was always full of Yeo Valley Yoghurt. Sadly never met one of the farmers in her bathroom while visiting though :p

I can't believe no one mentioned the Dodge Super Bowl commercial...

...this one should really get you all going...

(my father's side of the family were farmer's)

Oh my goodness,I am sorry but this had me so weepy. I loved this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back