WAG color combinations

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

ivyagogo

Coach
Reaction score
I think this is going to be the leotard, but I don't know what to do about color. I really like the blue and green, but since we have a zillion options I thought I'd mock up a few. What color combination do you like best? Any others I should try or am I driving myself crazy? And why do I suddenly feel like doing the can-can?

color combinations.jpg

Neon green and turquoise or neon green and berry pink would be my vote... of course, I am also looking at a leotard (belonging to my younger gymmie) that has black with orange, berry pink, neon green, orange, and blue. I love the brightness of the green in combination with any of the other colors :)
$T2eC16F,!)EE9s2ufFIdBQDv-VHUU!~~60_35.JPG

I think this is going to be the leotard, but I don't know what to do about color. I really like the blue and green, but since we have a zillion options I thought I'd mock up a few. What color combination do you like best? Any others I should try or am I driving myself crazy? And why do I suddenly feel like doing the can-can?

View attachment 4408
I still like the blue and green best.

Love
A blue green
C purple
E red and white
B yellow orange
F pink orange
dislike
D and G but not sure why. Think G is just too bright.

These leos are going to be awesome!

Yes, definitely blue and green. It's a unique color combination that will stand out in a good way. These could become your team colors!

I love the blue and green. Your original is still my favorite option.

Definately the blue and green. Although I would like to see how pink and purple looks-I haven't seen my gyms use those colors

I should have all the girls wear a leo with a different color combination! Just kidding, but that would look cool. I am going with the blue and green.

I, too, like your first color combination the best. Blue, lime, and black look great together and this could be the beginning of your team colors as they could be arranged in many different ways in the future.

I should have all the girls wear a leo with a different color combination! Just kidding, but that would look cool. I am going with the blue and green.
I have seen gyms that do this... maybe the same black and white leo but each girl has a "swoop" across the front in a different color. I actually think this looks very cool. I suspect it would cost more though.

I, too, like A the best.

If you know what gyms you would compete against most often (i.e. what other local gyms offer Xcel), you might consider checking to see what their team colors are, just to avoid duplication.

I have actually seen that at a meet. Every one had the same type of leo but they all had a different neon color. It was pretty neat actually and you could still tell they were from the same gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back