Covergirl Classic!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It is on Universal Sports if you get that in your area. If not you can watch online at 8pm.

As to who will win, that will depend on who actually ends up competiting! I am looking forward to seeing ALicia Sacromone.

Yay Mass girls! :)

I wish I had Universal Sports...I won't be around to watch the live feed, but I would have loved to DVR it!

I'm looking forward to the Jr. competition especially--its always neat to see the up-and-comers.

Will they play all competitors? There is a local girl that my daughter and I would like to see.

CreateMagic: you don't need to DVR it. universalsports.com has video streaming on demand so you can watch it afterwards (probably in full).

Universal sports will be showing it online as well if you don't get the tv channel.
Also Gymnastike.org has loads of podium training and interviews up.
Jordyn Wieber is looking good as in Kyla Ross. And check out Katelyn Ohashi's beam.

So I can go to univeral sports online and I will be able to watch it there? Does that show the juniors & seniors or just the seniors? Thank you!

Pickle and I watched about half of it together on the DVR last night. Rebecca Bross's bars were amazing as was Alicia's vault. We also loved Samantha Shapiro's beam routine even though it didn't have the difficulty of some of the others.

The commentary was so terrible that we fast-forwarded though almost all of it.

i got to go! it was awesome! i got tons of autographs and pictures! and we ran into jordyn wieber at a crosswalk!! and of course the gymnasts were amazing!! oh and i was suprised with aly raisman too! and at the end i saw her get out of the elevator and it looked like she was about to cry!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back