Off Topic DD's friend got job with Cirque!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Galadriel

Proud Parent
Reaction score
DD told me today her friend is heading off to Canada on Sunday for 5 months and then going into Cirque around Europe - signed up for 3 years.

Wow! what a great opportunity! He is a trampolinist and tumbler, but he is not doing that apparently - he has an acting part and they have put him in one of those wheel things, and also on one of those see saw things where they get binged off and do some tricks - (i am so knowledgeable arent i? ha ha!)

Just thought i'd share - how fun for him! What a life experience!

Fabulous news.

If he is coming to Canada for five months then he will be based in Montreal. If he needs any info about the city feel free to message me, as that is where my son lives too. The cirques training base is great and he will learn from the best. Montreal is also a great place to be for the summer, so many festivals and wonderful thing to do and see. It is also a party town, Quebeckers know how to have fun.

Tell your friend to invest some time in basic French, he will find it very useful both here and when travelling with the cirque. Though Enlgish is widely used to the multi ethnic aspect of the company. He will have a blast, my DD's sport therapist travelled with them for a few years and said it was a wonderful experience.

How awesome! My mom is taking my girls to see it this September. Sounds like a different tour, but still... very cool!

Wow very exciting! I love cirque! Those seesaw things are one of my favourites!

That's fantastic! I saw a behind-the-scenes type film about Cirque and it looks like a really marvelous group of people to work with from all over the world. Congrats to your DD's friend!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back