do you agree

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flipsandturns

warning: this will be long

so i was at gym A. i had been there for about a year and we had lost our 2 main coaches because of problems with the gym. so we got a new coach. this gym was mostly a cheer gym and we would usually have to give the floor to the cheerleaders ( we had 2 full floors) when we got the new coach he was the most stuck up person i have ever met. he thought he was so awesome. he would constintly tell us i worked at WOGA oh yeah he was FIRED from WOGA & he knew Nastia and it was allways Nastia this Nastia that (no offense to Nastia) we were level 4s & worked out about 6hrs a week and 2 days he would have us condition the first alf of practice so like 1 and a half hours at level 4! we did like 90 leg lifts 200 min push ups ect. and they were all really sloppy because if we didnt finish fast enough we have more conditioning. and the rest of our coaches were cheerleaders. he picked favorites & it wasnt hard to tell they would skip conditioning one time insted of running outside around the gym the ran to the grocery store and bought food.at one point a cheerleader was buying part of the gym and he wanted to too but they told him no and he was pretty mad. then he took some girls to 6 flags after the ggym told him no and he was kind of quit and got fired at the same time.

during that time I competed 4 then trained 5 but diidn't get to compete 5 because they didn't feel i was "ready" even though i was just as good as all the other girls & during my very first meet the day after my b day we were warming up robhs and nobody had theirs so he was spotting us on my turn he stepped backand watched me fall on my butt

by then i had already been to every gym in the area but luckily the was a new gym in the area,gym b. the owners were from father out of town and ad worked at another good gym that hosted like every meet. my mom started emailing them and they didn't want to start a team but my mom convinced them to. turns out that other coach had talked to them and just by meeting them they hated him. :)) so there was no way they were going to hire him. the rest of the girls changed gyms and drove like 30 min to new gyms,went to gym b or went to the gym that the other coach (the one that was fired from WOGA) opened kinda he took their info off the gym a computer and told them about his new gym which didn't work out very well because now he only has like 3 girls

i'm at gym b now and very happy do you think was we did was good or do you think i could of done something better

flips and turns,

Please consider using capital letters and appropriate punctuation in your posts. It would make them much easier to read.

Even with the difficulty, I did take the time to read it and I do not understand your question.

Finally, I agree with Bog, please consider carefully what you post about other people. Any time you talk (or write) about someone being fired and not good at their job you are speculating about events that are very sensitive and your impressions could be based on incorrect information. It is never a good idea to post things like this on the internet espically using names of specific gyms.

Txgymfan

I think the poster might be 1 of Albert Hofman's grandchildren...:)

or maybe did to many flips and turns...?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back