Off Topic Does anyone want to have a weightloss challenge?

• Thread starter Thread starter NGL780309
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
N

NGL780309

I'm starting a diet today and I always do better when I have a bit of accountability. I promised myself that after I made it through Xmas I'd get back on track. Last year at work we did one and it was a big help. There weren't any prizes really, it was just a group losing together. I was able to lose 12lbs in 6 weeks. I hate to admit that I've now gained all that weight back. I've been really bad at eating lately and not exercising at all. I think we'll probably do the weight loss challenge at work again, but it doesn't start until February. So if anyone wants to join in and has some ideas about how we could do it, let me know. Maybe ya'll are all really skinny:D.

nope definately not skinny and if i wanna get that pullover maybe i should loose some weight lol, i lost 4 kilos before christmas and gained 2 over christmas :/ lol, IM IN :)

I'll join you, but I was going to wait until after New years to really get going on the healthier living/eating. Still too many goodies around my house:)
We could create a social group for this, or just keep this thread going with updates.

Last edited:
Good luck!! hope it works out!
it would be unhealthy for me to lose weight cause im just over 100 lbs

Just wanted to add that I meant this for the adults only, not the gymnasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: After further discussion, we've decided that we don't really want a weight loss discussion on these forums.

Link Removed

As for the non-gymnasts wishing to get in better shape, I wish you the best of luck, but this just isn't the place for discussing diet, weight loss, etc.

If you'd like to start a new thread focusing specifically on exercises rather than on weight loss, we'll allow that.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back