Off Topic E3 2015

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
I know there are other gaming nerds around here. What think you all of E3 so far?

I'm mega excited about Mass Effect Andromeda and The Last Guardian; I'll probably end up buying a PS4 just for those two games.

Looking forward to Nintendo's press conference. As for Square Enix's, their hype trailer (or more specifically, their use of a tune from Chrono Trigger) has left me with very high hopes, but very low expectations. Whatever it is better have Yasunori Mitsuda doing the soundtrack and Masato Kato doing the writing, otherwise they have no right to use that particular piece of music to advertise it.

Last edited:
..... and Squenix's conference comes to a close with not even a mention of anything Chrono-related. I am severely disappointed, but not at all surprised. New Tomb Raider looks very pretty though; I haven't played any of the past Tomb Raider games, but I might give this one a try.

As for Nintendo's presentation, Super Mario Maker and Starfox Zero both look pretty awesome. Nothing else really jumped out at me.

@Geoffrey Taucer | I highly recommend you play the first Tomb Raider reboot from 2013. It was really great, and I am super excited for the new one. I'm a bit miffed that it apparently isn't going to be released on PS4, or at least not right away (I only own a PS4. I'm definitely a die hard Sony fan).

As for the Chrono series, I've never played any of them, but my friend had an obsession with Chrono Cross, and I read all the time about how Chrono Trigger is the best RPG ever. Have you ever played any Final Fantasy titles?

@bogwoppit | A "Let's Play" you mean? He did one of Final Fantasy VII? I need to watch it! :eek:

As for the Chrono series, I've never played any of them, but my friend had an obsession with Chrono Cross, and I read all the time about how Chrono Trigger is the best RPG ever.

It's been a good 10 years since I've played Chrono Trigger, but from what I remember I'd say it definitely lives up to its reputation as being the best RPG ever made. The soundtrack is without a doubt one of the best.

Have you ever played any Final Fantasy titles?

Yes, and I LOVED 6 when I was a kid. I never really liked 7, though; I thought it was way overrated.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back