Parents Empire gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DbacksMom75

Proud Parent
I was wondering if anyone has heard of them or has had a child there? It is located in Euless, TX which is 15 minutes from us. My youngest dd (6) has decided she wants to try gymnastics and I am so excited! I pulled out all of P's old leos and she tried them on. They all fit :)
Now comes the hard part, convincing my dh that we should let her try it. She has been in soccer for 3 years now and was just getting ready to make the jump into club soccer (U7 league). She was starting to be wishy washy about it last season but finished it out. We didn't do anything over the summer but she did take tumbling classes at her sister's cheer gym. I think i would rather her try something else and then maybe go back to soccer then force her to do something she doesn't want to do. DH says she's to young to know what she wants to do and we should make her stay in soccer.
I am pretty sure we will end up in the gym again....:D As I like to say "Happy wife...happy life"

I don't know anything about that gym, but I do believe that little ones know exactly what they want and like! They will follow their own interests and passions from the tiniest age if given the freedom and opportunity to do so.
It sounds like you've already decided to allow her to do just that, so good luck in your search for a gym!

I was wondering if anyone has heard of them or has had a child there? It is located in Euless, TX which is 15 minutes from us. My youngest dd (6) has decided she wants to try gymnastics and I am so excited! I pulled out all of P's old leos and she tried them on. They all fit :)
Now comes the hard part, convincing my dh that we should let her try it. She has been in soccer for 3 years now and was just getting ready to make the jump into club soccer (U7 league). She was starting to be wishy washy about it last season but finished it out. We didn't do anything over the summer but she did take tumbling classes at her sister's cheer gym. I think i would rather her try something else and then maybe go back to soccer then force her to do something she doesn't want to do. DH says she's to young to know what she wants to do and we should make her stay in soccer.
I am pretty sure we will end up in the gym again....:D As I like to say "Happy wife...happy life"
I live here in Texas! I have 2 and 1/2 competative gymnasts! I am a USAG Judge aqnd know both owners! They are both great people with different backgrounds so they bring two different prespectives to the gym! Their gym kids seem to be very happy anytime I have been around! Whether it has been as a judge or a parent! They have a great facility. The Level 6 Boys had the Region III development camp there!Which only the top 12 AA gymnast from Regionals get invited to. The name of the owners are Chris and April also Audra who is one of the coaches helps out alot in front office. Any ofthe staff would be more than willing to help you! They are all Great people That love Gymnastics! There is also Classic Gymnastics and a few others their in your area! All of them are good programs! We are very fortunate here in North Texas to have some very good Gyms!Good Luck to you and keep us updated!

Thanks for the info, she is super excited! We figure if she doesn't like it she can always go back to soccer or try something else. Recently she has developed her own version of "contemporary dance" by copying the dancers on SYTYCD, its cute and scary all at the same time (she ran into a wall and almost took out our living room lamp).
She has tumbling class until the end of the month at my middle dd's cheer gym, then we'll start gymnastics. I feel for the coaches, she is a bundle of energy and has already tried to "teach" herself how to cast on the monkey bars and practices Pheebers old beam routine on the back of the couch.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back