Flip Fest Week 5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Bella's Mom

Anyone else going during this week? Or is your kid going?

And is it nerdy that I've already started packing for her? I'll readily admit that I'm a planner extraordinaire so it isn't THAT unusual that I'm packing early. But I want to make sure that she has everything she needs and that everything is labeled. If she comes back with at least half of her stuff it will be a success.

Alexis goes TOMORROW!!!! She is SO excited! I'm a little nervous... but I'm sure she will have a blast and be totally fine. Today we're finishing packing....

We started packing a week ago. However, once the packing list from Flip Fest came in the mail we went out and bought everything, wrote down all the outfits, leos/shorts, etc... that she would take. Now it's just putting it all to the bag!

My daughter, Gracie is also going tomorrow. I feel like I have packed and repacked several times...I finally just put the suitcase in the car!

One DD heads to Woodward in 3 weeks and her sister goes to dance camp that same week. I have already started... well, we'll call it "staging" rather than packing. Two piles of stuff are growing on my laundry-sorting table in the basement as I come across stuff that needs to go to camp and deposit it in the appropriate pile.

You sound just like my mom! Last wear was my first time going to FlipFest, and my mom started packing about 2 months in advance :) Lol. I'm going week 3 and I have a list made of everything I need, but I haven't started packing anything yet.. I hope your DD has fun at camp and doesn't lose anything ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back