WAG Florida gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LinnieC

Proud Parent
What are some gyms in Florida that have a strong USAG optionals program? Looking more at the northern part and possibly even panhandle part of Florida... but am interested in any and all that are out there (I do not know ANYTHING about Florida's programs...or how to find out information)! Thank you in advance!

Lakewood ranch......just look up scores on mymeetscores.com
I don't even know how they consistently get 38s and even 39s......no repeating.
Brandy johnsons.
Orlando metro

None of the gyms mention so far are near where you're asking about. Some are great gyms, some are not what they seem.

If by NFL/panhandle you mean Tally, then you're looking at Trousdell's or International Gold. Neither are huge, but manage to get some girls up through level 10, but not at the frequency of the state's more well known gyms. Gainesville has Sun Country, which is good. If you're looking near Jacksonville, your options expand a bit.

I don't know a lot about Florida gyms but when we were in St. Augustine this year my dd trained for two sessions with the team at WGV gymnastics (as a visiting vacation gymnast). They were so nice and welcoming of her, the coaches and staff were warm and friendly. It was a great experience and dd learned a lot from their coaches. They wouldn't even let me pay for her training for those two days. I sent them a very nice thank you card and if we are ever in the area again I would love to take her back.

Having my DD compete against them for a few years now, you're totally preaching to the choir!!
We all joke that if a gymnast can't get a 38, they're fired....

None of the gyms mention so far are near where you're asking about. Some are great gyms, some are not what they seem.

If by NFL/panhandle you mean Tally, then you're looking at Trousdell's or International Gold. Neither are huge, but manage to get some girls up through level 10, but not at the frequency of the state's more well known gyms. Gainesville has Sun Country, which is good. If you're looking near Jacksonville, your options expand a bit.
Which ones are not what they seem?
Brandy johnsons.
Orlando metro

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back