DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I like the tags at the top a lot. Would it be possible to add some more items? Maybe replace Blog with tabs like Gym Culture, Injuries, College Recruitment, Training, etc, and then that leads to content and forum topics on that topic.

I am starting to work on this now. You all will start to see some tags around the site.

Right now... they are on the bottom of each thread page.

You can find the full tag cloud under "advanced search"... here is a link to it...

You can find the full tag cloud under "advanced search"... here is a link to it...

I think @RTT2 meant TABS ... because "Blog" is one of the options at the top, and replacing the Blog TAB was specifically mentioned.
1701668984140.png

:)

I think @RTT2 meant TABS ... because "Blog" is one of the options at the top, and replacing the Blog TAB was specifically mentioned.
1701668984140.png

:)

No... there's more than just that...

If it's possible to add that and then tag content so it appears under those tags it could make all of the current content a lot more accessible.

Trying to tag content first.

What it really comes down to is helping people find relevant information quicker... both in the blog and the forum. The blog and the forum are using completely different software... so it is a challenge.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back