Fundraiser for Bella Tucker

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Has any body heard about the gymnast Bella Tucker our gym is having a fundraiser for her? She is a gymnast who caught a deadly infection and lost all four of her extremities. Her story brought me to tears. It really makes you feel foolish worrying about little things. Is anybody elses gym having fundraisers for her

Oh my gosh... I hadn't heard of her but that is so devastating. Her and her family will be in my prayers tonight.

If there is some kind of fundraiser I would love to contribute somehow, if possible. I know I live ages away but hopefully there is something I can do to help!

for some reason I can't edit my above post but anyway, just wanted to say their website has a place for donations and well wishes =) [in case anyone wanted to know]

She actually attended one if our local gyms. I'm not sure abot other states usag site but I do know the nh-usag site has the front page with info and I believe the main usage page has it as well. But I'm It sure about our gyms having fund raisers as I. Ave been out from injury for a few months

the usag.org site also had a link about Bella and a way to donate. I had donated through there a while back, Bella is a true inspiration and many gymnasts and gym parents could learn much from her. She definitely puts everything in perspective!

Yes I heard about it back when it happened. The gym she went to is just 15 min from our house. Our old gym did a big fundraiser for her. I'm fairly sure my DD's new gym did something too as all the gyms in the area seemed to do something.

You just never know when life is going to strike. I thank God every day my family is happy and healthy. I don't know how they are handling this it's such a horrible thing to happen.

Bella Tucker

Our family made a donation to the Bella Tucker Fund.

For those who would like to know more about gymnast Bella Tucker
and how you can help her and her family
just click on this link below to go to her website www.bellatucker.org

Bella Tucker - Home

Also on facebook to nominate her family for ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition; go to the tv show's page then the discussion board and scroll down to Bella Tucker then click on that and just add a quick post "I nominate Bella Tucker."

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back