Parents Great weekend at the gym!

• Thread starter Thread starter taximom
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
T

taximom

Just wanted to share video of Corky's beam and bar routines for this season. First competition is in 3 weeks!!!!! :D

I've been enjoying lots of your videos with Corky and sharing in your joy in regards to meets! Our turn is almost here!

Corky also got 2 new skills on Sat. at gym. She got her standing back tuck on floor (remember this gymmie has backwards issues) and her uprise on bars! Funny how everything shows up at the same time! ;)

Thanks for watching! She loves hearing your feedback!

YouTube - Corky's Beam Routine OCP Level 6 Beam

YouTube - Corky's Bar Routine OCP level 6 Bars

She's really going to shine with that bar routine, it will really stand out from all the otheres. I have seen girls train that dismount, but never seen it competed at L6.

Congrats on the back tumbling, that is a huge fear to work through!

Wow! She looks great! I love her uniqueness and originality on her routines! She will rock this season!

Awesome bars routine! Abby loved her dismount, she wants to do that someday. :) She is going to do great! Can't wait to see her competing.

She is going to do fantastic. I absolutely love her beam routine !!

Wow! Loved both bar and beam routines! She is doing awesome! That 1.5 turn was amazing! Very solid! Congrats! She is going to have a great season!

Very nice! Can't wait to see how she does in competition!

It's always refreshing to see routines that are a little different (than what's here in the states). I also have to say that those are great routines and she seemed very confident doing them.

She's looking great! I always love when qualifier season starts, it's so exciting! Is she level 6 10/11 or 12/13? For some reason I thought you/Corky were at BGC, did I make that up? The gym just didn't look familiar. Anyway Corky is lucky she gets to compete so soon, we have to wait till Dec 11 weekend!

Wow loved those routines and loved that bar dismount !Congrats on those new skills!!

Loved the routines - especially the dismount on bars!!
Good luck Corky! I think you're going to have a good season

JFish: Thanks I think she is pretty well prepared this season!;)
We aren't from BGC. We are SW Ontario and our gym is very small! (5000 sq ft). I wish we had a biiger gym and the neat stuff that comes with it! Corky is in the 10/11 category. She is so excited to compete. Where are you Dec 11th? Which category is you daughter in?

Dec.11 is Pickering and it's not my daughter competing it's me haha!

Good luck to you Jfish! My apologies I just assumed you were the parent! What level are you in?

Thanks Bog, my parents will be pleased their money towards my education is paying off haha!
Does it count that I suppose I'm old enough to have children by some standards? Just kidding, but I consider the kids I coach as part of my family. And I also like interacting with others from Ontario.

Thanks Bog, my parents will be pleased their money towards my education is paying off haha!
Does it count that I suppose I'm old enough to have children by some standards? Just kidding, but I consider the kids I coach as part of my family. And I also like interacting with others from Ontario.

I have always assumed that you were a "real" grown up, so post away. You have a lot to offer and the fact that you are in Ontario and know Canadian gym really adds to the forum. :D It is lovely that our Ontario community continues to grow.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back