Grips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anybody have any suggestions of where to get really good grips? I need new ones and haven't for a few years so i don't really know where to start..........

I love my grips! Everyone on my team has these, and I would totally recommend them! (Even though I haven't used a different brand!)

Bailies Grips! They rock! Bailies Grips!
I would STRONGLY recommend getting grips with just 1 BUCKLE! I dont think you will like the grips with 2 buckles, or the buckle and velcro, or the velcro strap...Just get 1 BUCKLE!!!

I found the article below, and copied and pasted. :)

• Ten. 0 Grips: Well-known for their durability, Ten. 0 grips are sometimes a little harder to "break in." They last and last though, and many gymnasts are very loyal to this brand.
    Price:$30-45
  • Bailie Grips: Similar in many ways to Ten. 0 grips, these are often characterized as long-lasting and heavier.
    Price: $30-40
  • Reisport Grips: These grips are in the middle -- they are usually softer and easier to break in, but don't last as long.
    Price:$30-40
  • U.S. Glove Grips: These grips are generally the lightest and easiest to break in. Price: $30-35

Best of luck! Oh, and 1 more thing...If you can, go to a gym in your area, and try on grips there! It easier to find your size hands on, rather than ordering them online. :cool:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back