Off Topic Gymnastics Earrings

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Reaction score
DD got her ears pierced 6 weeks or so ago and is nearing the time when she can change out her earrings. She wants gymnast earrings that don't dangle and I want them to be made of something that won't irritate her ears (she has inherited my sensative skin). A quick internet search didn't turn up much beyond dangly earrings and super-cheap ones. Anyone have a resource for such a thing?

Your DH could start catering to the gymnast market ;).
There used to be a sterling silver vendor that would set up at my brother's swim meets that had gymnastics pieces, but I can't remember the name. Maybe you can find something similar at a bigger meet? I know that doesn't really help you now, though. Unless one of those vendors shows up at States.
I also found these, not sure if they would work for her ears. I have super sensitive ears and had the worst time finding earrings that didn't ear-itate (haha) them. Event Pierced Earrings

Yes, I saw those. I feel like, at $6 for 4 pairs of earrings, they would almost have to turn her ears green, but they do say they have stainless steel posts and backs, so maybe they'd be ok...

We've gotten those ten-o.com earrings and they weren't good. They were poor quality and the backs broke off. They were also really bulky. I too am looking for good quality so will be stalking this thread! :D

Interesting BG doesn't allow any jewelery at all in the gym - except wedding rings, and studs for the first 6 weeks both of which should be taped.

Would a small pair of gold studs work for her ? Thats what our girls wear to school.

She's not looking for earrings to wear TO gymnastics. She's looking for gymnastics-themed earrings to wear for fun/fashion.

She's not looking for earrings to wear TO gymnastics. She's looking for gymnastics-themed earrings to wear for fun/fashion.

Ahhh sorry, half asleap here:o I know you can get little gymnast charms on fleebay, which could then me attached to some silver or gold findings and posts.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

last ones look cute to me

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back