Parents Gyms in North Dallas Burbs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

AnotherTexasGymMom

Proud Parent
Reaction score
I am looking for gym suggestions for my 2 gymmies, a girl & boy, both in USAG L5. Hoping to find someplace with 30 minute or less drive time from north Carrollton (Grapevine, Coppell, The Colony, Plano, Frisco, Lewisville, etc.). I am looking for someplace a little smaller than the mega-gyms (WOGA, Texas Dreams) with strong girls & boys teams at the compulsory and optional levels. My kids work hard, expect to train long hours & are serious about competing gymnastics long term, but they thrive in an environment of encouragement/positivity, rather than lots of yelling coaches. The other thing important to me is low athlete/coach ratios, like 8:1 or less. Any suggestions? Has anyone heard anything good/bad about Infinite Bounds or Eagle?

We tried out Infinite Bounds in Plano based on a recommendation. K really liked it. It was intense compared to what she was used to but she really enjoyed the coaches and the classes. The drive was just too much for us.

I don't have personal experience but this gym sounds interesting to check out: Link Removed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back