Gyms in northern virginia area?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys!
I was wondering if anyone had any one knew of any good gyms in the northern virginia area. I have not done gym in a while but still have my handspring tuck. I am not really looking to compete right now and am more just into taking some classes for fun or doing a rec. team. So any suggestions?
Thanks so much!:)

I just moved to DC to live with my brother and niece for school. My niece was doing rec classes in the city and we just found a great gym in the NoVA area. I'll PM you! There's also a thread I started over a month ago if you want to search that has some great input from other posters.

I actually go to gum in Northern Virginia. It's run from the Barcroft sports center and it has great facilities. It has gymnastic classes for all ages, including first time classes for teens and adults. The team Arlington Aerials is run out of it and my next door neighbor is on the team. You should come check us out!

If you're in the Leesburg area, I highly recommend you check out Apex (not my gym, just happens to have the same name). They have an excellent program.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back