WAG Gyms near Nashville TN

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

cftmoonlight

Coach
Reaction score
Looking for some gyms near the nashville area, one of our rec coaches is moving there and would like a job coaching. Thanks in advance!

Let It Shine is in Franklin, and Magnitude 10.0 is in Hermitage...both right near Nashville.

Magnitude and LIS have great programs but would be a bit of a drive from Murfreesboro (around 45 minutes probably). Next closest to Murfreesboro would probably be Smyrna (ETC has a gym listed there) and Lebanon (Intrigue) about 30 minutes from Murfreesboro. I have no idea about these gym's rec programs, just familiar with their competitive teams.

It's true they are both about 40 minutes away from Murfreesboro; I thought OP was looking for Nashville area, or Nashville/Murfreesboro. If they are looking for the middle of Murfreesboro, either of those might be too far. If they are interested in the north or west sides of town, our something on the vicinity, either of those might work.

GYMINI!!! Were in Hendersonville, I'm not sure how far that is from you, but were really good, loving, supportive group! Also a few other gyms are universal, dynamic, and masters.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back