Off Topic Hair fourm

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

Flipsandgrips2002

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where ( and how to ) find the hair forum for meets.

Thanks xx

There is a hair social group, however to join you have to have been a medmber of the site for a reasonable length of time and have a proven posting history, this is to protect members who post pictures that they might not post on an open forum.

There are however, lots of post about hair, try searching "meet hair"

There is a hair social group, however to join you have to have been a medmber of the site for a reasonable length of time and have a proven posting history, this is to protect members who post pictures that they might not post on an open forum.

There are however, lots of post about hair, try searching "meet hair"
Thanks Margo, do you know how long you have to be a member to join?

As a guideline I would say around 50 posts over 6 months- this is to give members a chance to get to know you a bit first. As Margo says though there are lots of threads about meet hair or you can post questions too. Keep posting!

As a guideline I would say around 50 posts over 6 months- this is to give members a chance to get to know you a bit first. As Margo says though there are lots of threads about meet hair or you can post questions too. Keep posting!
Thanks a mill!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back