WAG Happy to report,

• Thread starter Deleted member 14190
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Me too. The first time I heard it at the meet I was worried the poor gymnast was going to get confused since her music got messed up. But no, no. Its SUPPOSED to sound like that...

That's what I thought too! I was so impressed when the kid just kept going like nothing had happened. After the second kid I realized that the noise was part of the music.

The level 3 music is by far the worst of 3-5. It sounds like background music for a telletubbies type show designed to appeal to toddlers and infants. I can't imagine any girl over the age of 7 enjoying doing a routine to that song, but that may have been intentional on the USAG's part if you think about it ;).

Luckily DD got to skip L3 (but we didn't get to skip hearing the god awful music in the gym...). It reminds me of the monkey chained to an organ grinder.... . L4 isn't too awful, and yes, the L5 music totally reminds me of a Vincent Price movie! So, soooo glad to be moving on to Optionals..!

OMG, I just checked what I signed up for, and I'm scoring at both a L4 and a L5 session this weekend! I thought one was L7! Noooooooooo!!!!!!

If you all don't see me next week, you'll know I incurred brain damage.

OMG, I just checked what I signed up for, and I'm scoring at both a L4 and a L5 session this weekend! I thought one was L7! Noooooooooo!!!!!!

If you all don't see me next week, you'll know I incurred brain damage.

Oh you poor thing! Ear plugs? Ipod? There has to be a solution!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back