Parents Has anyone participated in this (or similar) fundraiser?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've never used it as a fundraiser but as a consumer I wouldn't be interested in buying it. What you're really selling is a $20 digital entertainment package and the "ticket" is a bonus for an order however since it's a sweepstakes, people can request a free "ticket" without making a purchase if they know how. This is from their website, "The entertainment package allows you to download over 30 songs from up-and- coming artists from all different genres of music". It goes on to list 14 artists and states that, "not all artists and songs are featured in each package". The company looks great and you make good money for each sale but it's just a product I'm interested in.

We used to do a lottery and made great money with it but it was a lot of work and we had to be really careful to comply with all the state requirements. The tickets sold for $10 each and at times they were tough to sell.

A little deceptive. You might get my interest with the name(I'm a big football fan), but after reading it, its not really about football, but more like iTunes. Personally I wouldn't spend $20 for it. Have never seen it sold.
If you do sell it, let us know how you do. People are always looking for new and effective fund raisers!

The way I read into it, they really are selling the football "ticket" or sweepstakes, but they have to offer the digital entertainment package in order to comply with federal gambling laws.... We used to have a guy at work that sold "parlay sheets" every week, based on NFL. But, he would tell everyone that he was giving the sheets away for free - IF you purchased a lollypop from him. He told me that the lollypop was just the way he would get around gambling laws. I don't know - gym law mom, maybe you can clarify?

We have done Super Bowl Squares (just handmade) as a fundraiser, and it's been really well-received. There are a LOT of people in our community that are football fanatics, and I think this would go over well. Just want to be sure they are legit!

I've never used it as a fundraiser but as a consumer I wouldn't be interested in buying it. What you're really selling is a $20 digital entertainment package and the "ticket" is a bonus for an order however since it's a sweepstakes, people can request a free "ticket" without making a purchase if they know how. This is from their website, "The entertainment package allows you to download over 30 songs from up-and- coming artists from all different genres of music". It goes on to list 14 artists and states that, "not all artists and songs are featured in each package". The company looks great and you make good money for each sale but it's just a product I'm not interested in.

We used to do a lottery and made great money with it but it was a lot of work and we had to be really careful to comply with all the state requirements. The tickets sold for $10 each and at times they were tough to sell.

Just needed to edit my post because of a missing word.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back