Parents Hi!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
I have just joined this site so wanted to introduce myself. I am mum to a 6 year old dd who is in a development squad, which I think is a bit like pre team?

She is getting to spend the whole week in the gym this week and is beside herself, and to boot she got her back handspring yesterday so she is thrilled.

Sounds like she's doing great! The back handspring was such a struggle for my DD. I was starting to think she might never get it, when she suddenly did it one day. Welcome to CB!

Hellooooeee

Easter extra training eh ? Mine had extra today after a sleepover last night and is lying on the sofa with her plug in

Congrats and welcome

'margo

Welcome! I have a dd on a developmental team and a L7 dd. The BHS is so important, congrats on her getting it!

Hello! I am also a newbie and have a 6 yo DD who just moved up to the new level 3 team. I guess we better gear up for the ride! How exciting!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Hiya. I have an 8 year old dd and a 6 year old ds. We've spent a fair amount of time at the gym this week too :) Exciting skill for a little girl.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back