Parents How long after a tonsillectomy...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My youngest was like that....we kept waiting for the crying and at least general grumpiness about the sore throat, etc...and waiting....and waiting....It was like she never had anything done.

Her big sister was pretty mopey and cranky for several days after having hers done the year before - it was very clear that she had surgery and we had several sleepless nights. So, I thought I knew what to expect, but the little one had different plans apparently! The only downside is that it was very hard to keep her as quiet as she was supposed to be. Hoping your little one continues to have smooth sailing!

She feels much worse now, we ended up at the E.R. last night. She had some bleeding. But everything is OK now.

It is (was) hard to get her to relax and take it easy. After the scare last night I think she will be more mellow. The Dr. basically told her if it bleeds again she will have to stay at the hospital... I am hoping that was enough to scare the poop out of her. :)

It is hard to keep the kids quiet isn't it! I hope she will be calmer now that she had a little scare and I hope that is the end of it. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back