Parents I can't stop stalking!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

cbifoja

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Waiting for meet schedules for Circle of Stars and the St. Louis Classic! I swear I visit those two websites about 20 times a day. I have hotel reservations to potentially cancel and I'm ready to start planning my trips! Indy is one of my favorite U.S. cities and I'm looking forward to taking DD to St. Louis as well.

I need session times and dates!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!

That's me with the Atlantic City Starstruck Invite. Just waiting to find out which hotel date to cancel!

That sounds like me every year with YMCA Nationals... I keep waiting for them to get the actual website up and going... then I am waiting for information to be posted... info like WHERE opening ceremonies will be... Which days the girls are competing... and which teams they are competing against (I like to know that so I can stalk the teams to see what we are up against, lol - especially since in a lot of areas, the YMCA teams ALSO go to USAG meets and practice more hours and have more / better equipment).

Our girls will be in St. Louis I think :)

If you hear anything on Circle of Stars, please post!! :)

Got my answer. 6pm on Saturday night. Now, do we stay over Friday night, or Saturday? It's a 3 hr drive. Hmmm... Don't want her to have to compete after a 3 hr drive, but also don't really want to drive back so late. Hope you get your answer soon!

Is the schedule up????

ETA: Never mind. Different meet. Shoot!

I'd be like you for any meet that DD gets to go to, except that we have to make our travel arrangements long before there is any hope of a schedule, so there's no point in stalking the website. Our flights are the issue, not the hotel (the coach usually just blocks the rooms for everyone), and to get decent prices and choices we have to book those early. Some of the meet directors work with us and don't put us in the first or last sessions (to allow us to avoid having to stay an extra night), but some meets can't avoid it.

I'm a planner - I can't stand not knowing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back