Off Topic Justin bieber!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bog, my mom thought that his name really WAS Justin Beaver! I don't really like him, I used to hate him, but I saw him live (he was opening for Taylor Swift, I wouldn't actually go to his concert...) and he gained a little of my respect, because, he sounded better live than he does in recordings. His voice isn't actually that high pitched in reality! :rolleyes:

Well, i don't like what the media portrays him as particularly since they always seem to make him look stupid (walked into a glass door.....twice, didn't know what german was...the list goes on).

I generally don't like his music but i have a guilty pleasure in eenie meenie

and believe me i know several people who woke up to go to justin beibers concert on sunrise and got up at 2am too see him and all these people are 15

Haha, Justin Bieber. My brother bought a magazine dedicated JUST to Justin Bieber and he SWORE it was for someone else, but I have my doubts.

I've never really heard him sing, but from what I've heard, I shouldn't like him. Until I hear him, I'm unbiased.

he is adorable, and I LOVEEEE HIM! i went to his concert last month. best day ever :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back