Kadee is trying new things.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
She is so excited to be learning "big girl" stuff..lol. She is a L3 this season, but they are working some L4 skills. She has been telling me lately that I needed to see her do her ROBHS (wanted to show me at home..but I said NO WAY..not yet). So everyday when I go get her I have taken the camera to see if I can catch it. I normaly get there a few mins before the end of practice and sometimes they are uptraining then. (really who knows what they will be doing..they switch stuff around every time..shes never doing the same thing as the time before).
So here is her begining attempts at a ROBHS. She is doing this odd kick-out kinda thing. You can hear her coach.."Why are you pulling your feet apart..what did Ms. Karma tell you?) Ugh. God Bless coaches is all I have to say. Im actually hiding behind one of the divider curtains..so she doesnt know Im there. (the coach did)
I hope this is what this forum is for.
ROBHS - YouTube

This is exactly what this forum is for. Great work Kadee!

Deanna, Don't worry about her legs, she is just practicing her layout stepout for the big beam, lol. She is a cutie, so glad she is having fun and getting to do "big girl skills".

Thank you all. She is loving every minute she has in the gym. Last season I thought the "everything is a gymnastics event" was bad. Now she knows more skills to do around the house. She is always doing some skill or another. (nothing major at home..I draw the line with that) I guess thats a sign that she loves what she does.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back